Each Harry Potter fan has a unique vision of the world and characters that J.K. Rowling created, and MISTI-Con wants you to share yours. We love seeing all that your imagination has to offer, so be it by pencil or paint brush, sketchbook or tablet, we’re inviting any and all artists to submit their Fan Art for display at MISTI-Con.
MISTI-Con Fan Art Policy:
1) The art you submit must be your own original work. We will not accept anything we believe to be a copy of someone else’s work or submitted without the consent of the original artist.
2) As MISTI-Con is a Harry Potter –focused convention, we strongly encourage artists to submit artwork within that universe. We will also consider crossover works with a prominent Harry Potter component.
3) As all work will be on public display, we cannot accept anything that would exceed a PG13 MPAA rating, particularly in regards to sexual content and gratuitous violence. Character pairings or “ship” artwork is welcome within these confines.
4) This year, we are asking participants to submit ALL two-dimensional artwork directly to our Fan Art Coordinator, who will be preparing high-quality prints for display. A digital "frame" will be added for display.
5) If you have three-dimensional artwork, you are responsible for getting it to the Margate Hotel. MISTI-Con cannot accept liability for the shipping and handling of three-dimensional artwork. Please submit a photo of the intended work through this form for approval and acceptance.
6) No compensation will be paid for any submissions. All artwork will be displayed inside the Margate Hotel with the artist’s name, website (if applicable), and any artist’s notes.
7) Fans may submit multiple pieces of art work; however, each must be submitted individually and will be under individual review.
This form must be submitted by March 1st, 2017
If your submission is accepted you will then be contacted by our Fan Art Coordinator.
If you have any questions about the submission process please e-mail email@example.com
Submissions MUST be received by March 1, 2017, 11:59 PM
Submit your application via the button below: